mardi 22 janvier 2019

Toujours plus de prêts !


 Today, we gave a large amount of loan in one day,
 because we want to save cheque papers we gave cheques in groups of three and four.
Today's total sum of money given as a loan is 272,000 birr (€8500).
 It's certainly a record in the history of Tesfa Le_Wogen !

  Aujourd'hui, nous avons accordé un grand montant de prêt en une seule journée ,
 Nous avons donné des chèques par groupes de trois et quatre. Aujourd'hui, le montant total des sommes prêtées s'élève à 272.000 birr (8.500 €). 
 C'est certainement un record dans l'histoire de Tesfa Le_Wogen !






6 commentaires:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178






    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je m'appelle Moreau et je suis heureux car j'ai obtenu un prêt de 100 000 euros de la société de prêt easy. Si vous êtes intéressé par des prêts, envoyez-les aujourd'hui à (easyloanfirm2020@gmail.com) ou à leur agent WhatsApp: +18582644849

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Je m'appelle Moreau et je suis heureux car j'ai obtenu un prêt de 100 000 euros de la société de prêt easy. Si vous êtes intéressé par des prêts, envoyez-les aujourd'hui à (easyloanfirm2020@gmail.com) ou à leur agent WhatsApp: +18582644849

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i want to testify about the great spell caster called Dr Azuka my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him via email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com What’s app or call: +44 7520 636249‬



    RépondreSupprimer


  5. Are you a business man or woman? Are you in a financial mess or do You need funds to start your own business? Need to pay loans Their Debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you will find it hard to get Capital loan from local banks / other financial institutions? You need one Loan or funding for any reason such as:Email: inforamzanloan@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Mark, which I met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also came across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Alandre,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Mark e-mail address. blessedlovetemple@gmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Dr Mark is really a gifted man and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. blessedlovetemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems.

    RépondreSupprimer

Rahmet

  The above old woman is named "Rahmet", age estimated to be above 70. Rahmet is a muslim widow who has four daughters and twelve ...